pci_platform_pm_ops Struct Reference
List of all members.
Firmware PM callbacks
- returns 'true' if given device is power manageable by the platform firmware
- invokes the platform firmware to set the device's power state
- returns PCI power state of given device preferred by the platform; to be used during system-wide transitions from a sleeping state to the working state and vice versa
- returns 'true' if given device is capable of waking up the system from a sleeping state
- enables/disables the system wake up capability of given device
If given platform is generally capable of power managing PCI devices, all of these callbacks are mandatory.
Definition at line 28 of file pci.h.
bool(* ||can_wakeup )(struct pci_dev *dev)|
pci_power_t(* ||choose_state )(struct pci_dev *dev)|
bool(* ||is_manageable )(struct pci_dev *dev)|
int(* ||set_state )(struct pci_dev *dev, pci_power_t state)|
int(* ||sleep_wake )(struct pci_dev *dev, bool enable)|
The documentation for this struct was generated from the following file: